November 20, 2011

Happy Sunday!

A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?
Albert Einstein


Today is another beautiful Sunday in Tuscany. The sun was kind to come out and warm the streets and while strolling through town I found a free concert in the city theater. So I know what I will be doing tonight.
Here I have some pics from yesterday’s photo walk. I totally loved the colors of this kaki tree!
Happy Sunday to y´all!
~~~
Heute ist ein weiterer wunderschöner Sonntag in der Toskana. Die Sonne war gut gestimmt und hat wieder die Straßen gewärmt. Während ich so durch die Straßen schlenderte hab ich ein freies Konzert gefunden. Also ich weiß was ich heute Abend machen werde.
Die Bilder sind auf dem gestrigen Fotospaziergang entstanden. Die Farben von dem Kakibaum sind einfach der Hammer gewesen!
Einen schönen Sonntag euch allen!

No comments:

Post a Comment