January 3, 2012

Laura ~ Bridal shooting



One of the truly great pleasures of my stay in Oklahoma was that I got to photograph my very first bridal session. Laura, my dear friend I came to visit, asked me to join her for the session at the wedding chapel. So I had not only a great time to spent with my friend, but also to meet a new photographer, Lee Davenport, who was soo kind to let me join him and learn from him and of course I got to check out her cute chapel before anybody else. So for me only good things came from this cute shooting. I enjoyed every minute of it! I knew that Lee had all the good and classical shots, so I took my time, jumping around the chapel, climbing on the benches and crawling on the ground, finding new angles and playing around. This was an awesome bridal shoot. I hope there are many that will follow. I will try to import this cool session to the german and Italian wedding world. :-)

~~~

Eines der wirklich großen Vergnügen meines Aufenthaltes in Oklahoma war meine allererste Bridal session (Ein Shooting nur mit der Braut). Laura, meine Freundin die ich hier besuchte, hat mich speziell für dieses shooting angefragt und auf meine Ankunft gewartet. Ich hatte eine großartige Zeit mit ihr. Ich konnte die Bekanntschaft von Lee Davenport machen, dem Hauptfotografen der Hochzeit, der mir die Möglichkeit gab, neues zu lernen. Ich hab jede einzelne Minute des shootings genossen. Da ich wusste das Lee alle schönen und klassischen Bilder machte, nahm ich mir die Freiheit durch die Kapelle zu hüpfen, auf die Bänke zu steigen und auf dem Boden rum zu rutschen, um neue Winkel und Ideen auszuprobieren. Ich hoffe es werden noch ganz viele dieser Bridal shootings folgen und ich werde versuchen diese Mode in der Hochzeitswelt in Deutschland und Italien zu verbreiten ;-)



























No comments:

Post a Comment