January 19, 2012

Portrait session with Jesus


We set up our session during the only three days when it was raining in a row in all of December. We kept pushing it one day ahead and then another. At the end we were out in this magical hour of durst before the sunset and I could not have been happier!! I loved the durst and the mysterious touch it gives to the session and all the popping colors. So nice! It was really fun to stroll around our canteen garden, this is where we eat. The building in the background was a church once, I guess, like four hundred years ago. Jesus is student from Spain and I have to admit I was totally doing a little dance, because I wanted to take pictures of his hair!
YES. 





















Notice: there is a knife above Jesus´s head, I was laughing so much when I noticed it...


No comments:

Post a Comment