August 3, 2012

Relaxed Friday


It was late at night and my soon-to-be sister and I were on our way home. We passed by a Gelateria and as my eyes fell on all the chairs and tables left outside well past closing hours I thought by myself… how stupid are they?! People are so naive. One split second later it crossed my mind that I am not in Italy anymore and that leaving all the chairs outside at night is what people do around here… I am soooo slow. Haha.
I am just saying that not even park benches where safe at times… (from not being carried away, or into someone’s home)

SOOO here is to a new relaxed Friday!

Have a great weekend wherever you are!


Very true this one:










Here is to super awesome family pictures! I was thinking of new poses... 








~    Tanti Saluti.   ~







No comments:

Post a Comment