November 18, 2012

Sunday´s are for focus


During the last days I felt like running in circles. My mind was repeating endlessly the same thoughts all over again. Sometimes we females are like that. Thoughts, worries, options all jumbled up in my tiny head without a goal or a use or a conclusion.

To be honest I felt trapped in my own head. So, as I came across the pictures from a lovely walk in the vineyard I remembered something Jesus had said.

 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing (…)” 
~ John 15,5.



I suddenly realized I had lost my focus. I had been running away with my thoughts. I needed to stop, sit down, breathe and redirect my concentration on the thing which really mattered. Which is my focus on Jesus, on being connected to him. I´m the branch but without my roots I will be stumbling through my world, through my head, without direction. I will not bear much fruit.

Today was like that. I stopped my spinning head. Sat down. Had some great conversations and finally redirected .my. Focus.





I hope you have a Sunday like this. To breathe free and redirect your focus.

I wish you a great start for the new week ahead!

~   Saluti.  ~








No comments:

Post a Comment