February 24, 2013

Sunday´s are for...

... wise words.

Today we were sitting in church, side by side with a good friend of mine. And while the sermon was about beauty, a matter of my heart, obviously, we were wondering what the pastor was hinting at.  Beauty is the unexpected, a turn in the road of  normality. 
After church we were getting some Chinese take away and I called the same  friend to ask if she was on her way. She responded that something horrible had happened. Her car had a breakdown, engine didn´t start. She was in the middle of the road. So I took some more noodles and walked back to her. Reassuring her that all is fine and that I will wait with her till one of this nice rescue-my-car-guys appeared. On arriving we already started giggling and I proposed to share the two seats in three and just have the picnic right there in the middle of the road. I mean we could not move the vehicle and I always wanted to have a picnic in a car. Seriously. We squeezed us three girls in the car, had our meal, chuckled and laughed the whole time... till the rescue came. 

Unexpected beauty. 

Not all turns in the road of life are as funny or as easy to be solved. Some twists are tearing you down more than others. During the past weeks I had the most amazing help and patience of a couple of close friends who listened to me and gave kind advice. One sentence of a dear friend stayed with me during the last days and weeks and I found it to be true in many situations. So today I hope that you can find inspiration in these words as well.



I wish you all a most inspired new week!!!

~   Saluti.  ~





No comments:

Post a Comment