August 26, 2013

Monday Happiness & preview

So here it is again! A new Day and new Week. After a weekend in Bavaria as gray as the darkest November noon, I was about to jump head start into a rainy depression. I mean it´s August (!!) and already now I could not shake of the feeling that the next six months will be filled with this kind of fruit-friendly-growing-weather. As I put on my black trench for a Sunday walk in the rain I found myself with two possible solutions to the problem. 1. either get a really colorful trench or 2. flee to Italia. 
So which one of the two I have chosen will be announced in near future. Till then I am very, super happy to declare: I have found the BEST twitter account on this whole planet!! I came across it last week and and gray rain drops immediately turned into golden fluff balls. NO KIDDING.
It is a Minion account! You can find all the tweets under @TypicalMinions!

Here just a couple of my favorites:

"best friends don't let you do stupid things, alone"

"there needs to be a day between saturday and sunday" (agreed)

"i want to be the reason why you look down at your phone, smile and then walk into a pole"

Ah!I love it so much. I giggled like a twelve year old, scrolling through the tweets and no there is no logical explanation why I freak so out about them! If you have mailed me on Facebook and all I did was reply with Minion stickers... sorry that I´m not sorry. 

What else is News? I was finally able to decide for a new Link color for my Twitter account. I know, productive, right? Check it out and let me know if you like it. Secretly I´m doing a little market research but. shhh.


AND last: I was able to do a couple shoot near Würzburg. I had hoped that this would come around and was beyond thrilled as this lovely girl gave me a call. Thrilled is an understatement. But more of this will come soon. 



So have a very happy Monday!

~  Saluti.  ~





No comments:

Post a Comment