December 19, 2013

Meet: Rieke & Lukas

It was one cold and gray December day. We decided to met and give this weather a try. I had assured this cute couple that the high humidity will be beyond awesome in the images. Scrolling through their portraits I´m overwhelmed with the beauty, with  the cozy flair, with embraces and giggles. Just marvelous.
As Rieke contacted me she mentioned that I would be the first person to take pictures of them as a couple. What an honor! Thank you for your trust. For this incredible fun time and for facing the cold fearlessly and with gracious poise. 


One more thing before we get started; it was so hard to narrow down my favorites!
ENjoy!


Did I say too much? Rieke, you look so lovely!


Cozy favorite on the right! As in, sooo much!



Have a beautiful winter week!

Till soon!!









No comments:

Post a Comment