January 6, 2014

First Monday & Preview

Hello first Monday of 2014!! How great is that? To have a fresh start?
I´m so curious what the new year holds, to see where it will take me, what I will learn and all the gorgeousness unfolding.

I just got back from a very spontaneous short trip to the south of France & north Italia, oh and a bit of Monaco in between ^^. Yeah, I definitely felt like I need some sun to start this year properly. You know, ever the southern Europe addict. ;)
I hope you had a likewise pleasant start and are ready for new things to come.
Not quite sure if I´m truly ready, with the notepad next to me, my planner opened and mails waiting for answers. But hey, I will never know, if I don´t try. I have the feeling this year is going to be huge, to the verge of overwhelming. Many new adventures are on the list, the written and unwritten ones. But if there is one thing I know, it´s that I cannot wait for wedding season to start again. I so cannot wait for each and every single wedding day coming my way, for the wonderful clients I will meet, for the beauty unfolding and the moments spilling over.
This I know.


So here is to moments. To a new year. And for being in this journey together.

Very thrilled to give you a preview of this wonderful couple coming your way very soon ;).




Have a beautiful week!

~    Saluti.   ~












1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I LOVE this!!! I know this year is going to be AMAZING for you!!

    xo
    M:)

    ReplyDelete