December 15, 2014

Monday post

work it gorgeous.



During the last days I have spent more time at my desk again. When I write desk I really mean the wooden floor of my apartment. I am such a comfy sort always enjoying to sit on the floor. haha. I spent time reading, researching & writing. Not for my photography actually... but for my degree. Yes I am still in university. ,)
And sometimes when I am gloriously distracting myself from being diligent I think about the past year. I had the honour of photographing incredible couples. Of sharing a full day of splendid with them. Of being part. 
So here is to a new week of gratefulness. 
Of being full. 
Of grace. 
Of thanks. 



PS, also music-for-studying recommendations are always welcomed with listening ears.













No comments:

Post a Comment