April 15, 2015

Wedding Nadine & Florian

 For some reason I just knew this would be an extra special day and I grinned in happy anticipation on the whole drive to the location.
I was to meet the couple at Schloss Neuburg an der Kammel and take pictures of them getting ready. Arriving at the castle I drove past deer grazing peacefully on a meadow and then up a tree lined, cobble stoned alley. As I walked through the gates & gardens and finally into the castle it took my breath away. This place was charming in each detail of each room. Switching between the bridal suite and the gentleman's room I was able to photography both of them getting ready with each of their dear ones. It was such a joy  to document their wonderful style. Nadine´s elegance reminded me just ever so slightly of Grace Kelly. She looked absolutely stunning as she slipped into her off-the shoulders, intricately embroidered dress. 
On my way home, I was still smiling to myself, the scent of lavender from the gardens still fresh in my memory. It was truly a perfect day!


Dear Nadine & Florian
 you welcomed me among your friends as one of you. You embraced me and urged me to toast along side your closest friends. Thank you for this incredible honour of asking me along on your journey! 
And for making it look so super gorgeous!


I just loved taking their portraits. You are so gorgeous together!



Reception Schloss Neuburg an der Kamel
Special Thanks to Jan for all gear and encouragement. 

































No comments:

Post a Comment